Watch NiE TV video footage to discover new fun ways to learn with NiE.
Welcome to NiE TV, home to digital media – explore, discover, excite and share your work with others right here.
NiE TV houses a range of videos including:
- Tutorials and demonstrations
- Student competition videos and NewsBytes
- Weet-Bix Kids Tryathlon video footage
With four channels to choose from, NiE TV provides loads of entertainment and learning opportunities!
So don’t delay – click on one of the channel buttons at the top of the screen and start watching now! A description of each channel and the videos it contains can be found below.
Need to know – essential information about online elements of the NiE Programme
- Rippa Rugby
* The Rippa Rugby tournament, replicates the Rugby World Cup. See who made the finals!
* What is an e-Edtion
* Features of an e-Edition
* Reading an e-Edition
* How to order your e-Edition
- Nikki’s News Diary
How to – instructional videos, tutorials and demonstrations
- NEW! Make a NewsByte
* Making a NewsByte video
* Getting started
* Writing your script
* Filming and editing your video
- Design a Front Page of a Newspaper
* Layout and writing
* Front Page Builder
- Deadline Game
Your views – competition entries and student news videos
- NEW! Your NewsBytes Videos
* Bucklands Beach Intermediate - NewsByte
- Competition videos
* Play the Games Video Challenge winners
* Play the Games Video Challenge entries
Weet-Bix TV – NiE is proud host of finish line footage from Weet-Bix Kids Tryathlons
- Check out the schedule for the action near you starting with
* Manukau, on Wednesday 8 December, 2010
How do I find my video?
- There are 2 videos - one watching you come down the finish chute (Sprint Cam) and one of you receiving your
medal (Finish Cam).
- Each video is shown in 3 minute segments.
- To find your video search by time of the day that you finished. (You may have been given a card telling you when
you finished so use that to search by).
- Remember for Sunday events the Tryathlon started at 9am and for Wednesday events it started at 10am.
- To help you remember when you finished the race order was:
• 11, 12, 13, 14 & 15 Teams
• Individual 12 Boys
• Individual 12 Girls
• Individual 11 Boys
• Individual 11 Girls
• 7, 8, 9 & 10 Teams
• Individual 7 Boys
• Individual 7 Girls
• Individual 10 Boys
• Individual 10 Girls
• Individual 9 Boys
• Individual 9 Girls
• Individual 8 Boys
• Individual 8 Girls