All the material in the archived pages section relate to the previously published NiE pages. Click here to download the published page.
You will need to Register so you can download the supporting resources on this website. Click here to register.
Then click on the left-hand menu to access: The Theme quiz, downloadable pdf Theme lessons and teacher notes that go with the NiE page.
• What pets need
• Good things about owning a pet
• Wild and tame animals
• People who help look after animals
• Choosing a pet – what do students need to consider?
• Naming a pet – an activity where students think of names for past White House pets.
• Pet graphs – a statistical activity on pet ownership in their class.
Encourage your students to use the Front Page Builder activity accessible from the home page. They do not need to register on the website.
Page Theme Quiz – new each week
Front Page Builder – an interactive front page builder where students use supplied current news pictures and captions to make their own front page.
Ka kite ano
The APN NiE team